Warm up from that kiss of winter snow with eighteen steamy contemporary romance stories–reverse harem style. From international, USA Today, Amazon bestselling and debut authors alike, this collection features seventeen tales of love in winter.
And what could possibly keep a woman warm better than a heated holiday romance with the perfect guy? How about three or more perfect men in each story: from billionaires to snowboarders, rockstars, cowboys, and more. That’s right–each story has at least three male love interests and our heroine…she doesn’t have to choose.
She gets them all.
“Snow and Seduction” is the sexy reverse harem romance anthology you’ve been waiting for.
~This Anthology Includes Stories From The Following Eighteen Authors~
1. Tate James writing “Slopes of Sin”
2. Yumoyori Wilson writing “Visionary Christmas”
3. C.M. Stunich writing “Blizzards and Bastards”
4. G. Bailey writing “Triple Kisses”
5. Laura Greenwood writing “Sweet About Me”
6. Cece Rose writing “Snowflake”
7. Skye MacKinnon writing “Streets of Winter”
8. Arizona Tape writing “Mary F*cking Christmas”
9. Ripley Proserpina writing “Thief of Hearts”
10. K.B. Ladnier writing “The More the Merrier”
11. N.R. Spratlin writing “Their Little Helper”
12. Lucy Smoke writing “Study Break”
13. Amanda Rose writing “Frosted By My Billionaires”
14. Bea Paige writing “Avalanche of Desire”
15. CB Morrigan writing “Sugar Plum Fantasies”
16. Raya Love writing “Holly’s Jolly Christmas”
17. Tracy Dawn writing “A Long Winter’s Rest”
I received this book from the author for an honest review.
One of the things I love about this author is her dark humor…her sarcasm is right up there with mine so I get her totally. Another thing I love about her books are the way she writes the perfect men to complement our heroine. Her heroines are always smart, sassy, and a whole lot badassy!!
This book starts with Low missing her father. She is going to drown her sorrows with Jack Daniels and Christmas movies when 3 hotties move in next door. Ez is the sweet boy next door. Tobi is the hot dominant and Jasper is the flirty one of the group.
The guys are all fawning over our girl and she is doing everything in her power to ignore them even if her libido is not on board with it. The guys push Low and soon she is a part of their holiday charity show. This forces her to spend more and more time with the guys and start to grow more and more feelings for them.
We see Low pushing her feelings for the guys away because of her abandonment fears but when she must face everything she has her trusty best friend Sara there to smack her into facing what is really happening. Everyone needs a best friend like Sara!
I loved loved loved the story. The guys all have a special place in my heart just like Low’s.
K.B. Ladnier is from a small city in Southern Mississippi. She has one daughter and three cats who she claims are stealing her soul in only tiny doses so she won’t notice. She is a cyborg and spends most of her time hiding from her tiny human so she doesn’t have to share her snacks as she reads her favorite books. She hates the beach yet lives only ten minutes away from it and daydreams of mountains and snow. She is married to a hot nerd and loves him dearly even though he hordes cookies and occasionally hides her prosthetic leg from her when she’s mad, so he can get a quick escape. She plans to write as long as people continue loving what she does, otherwise she’s going to say screw it and do her second dream of owning a coffee shop. Though, she may still do both.